1) Marketing action plan:
Present and execute a marketing action plan to sell or rent the property:
• Place the property photos and specifications on the internal database system.
• Advertise in a high circulation print media.
• Advertise on the official www.mars-realestate.com website.
• Install a Mars real estate “for sale and rent” sign on the property.
• Promote the property to other allied reputable brokers and sales agents in the area.
• Recommend promotional materials on the property to be used in key market areas to attract tract potential buyers.
2) Home enhancement tips:
Recommend actions to enhance the property’s ability to attract buyers.
3) Mars real estate action team:
Present the property to the Mars real estate sales team. Use the team review and recommendations to help you realize the best price obtainable for the property.
Customer Services :
4) Marketing activity report:
Keep you informed of competitive market conditions, buyer activities and actions that have been taken to market the property.
5) Purchase offer:
Review Purchase offers and negotiates on your behalf to reach favorable and protective agreements for the seller.
6) Closing the sale:
Coordinate the preparation of necessary paper work and other activities to insure timely and proper sales/rent closing transaction.
7) After sale service:
Contact you after closing to follow up on any other services needed.
8) Mars real estate Concierge:
Provide you with personal assistance to help you recruit vendors at discounted prices, in fields of legal counseling, contracting, furniture, moving companies, landscaping, car rental, appliances.
9) Estimated proceeds:
Furnish you with information on procedures and expected costs of selling or renting a property.
Present you with a price range of your property based on a comparison between sold, unsold and currently