For Sale & Rent luxuries big Villa Hayatt Regency Sharm El Sheik, Special offer 2 apartment 2 bedroom 100sqm each in Na’ma Bay tropital Hotel & Resort in the center of Sharm euro 200 000 ground floor + garden & first floor + roof, For sale 95sqm 2 bedroom in the Hadaba main street (El Kazan St.) $ 92000,For rent 2 bedroom 120sqm ground floor + garden sea view modern interior LCD TV $ 1000 per month, For Sale & Rent Commercial shops in the center of Na’ma bay (Prince Abdulla St.) the main en
 
       The View Resort
 
 
 
 
 

The project is on 34,000 m² and building area over 20% of the area. The value of the property is increased by The Hotel Management rental services. Majority of the apartments have sea view or ground floor pool view.

All apartments are benefitting from the roof patio with stunning sun rise from the sea and amazing sun set embracing the Sinai Mountains. You’re in the best spot where corals are untouched and you can enjoy the world well-known colorful underwater life of the Red Sea.

Type of apartments:
1bedroom apartment 66 m
2bedrooms apartment 90 m
3bedrooms apartment 121 m


Apartment prices:
Apartments are 6000 LE per m2 for Middle Floor units
Apartments are 6500 LE per m2 for Top and Ground floor units.


STUDIOS:
STUDIOS OF 40 SQM PRICE 270.000 LE
STUDIOS OF 43 SQM PRICE 280.000 LE
STUDIOS OF 49 SQM PRICE 290.000 LE

Payment Plan: 40% and the rest 60% over 24 months
Delivery:
-phase one April 2010

Facilities:
4 swimming pools
Lakes
Gardens
Beach Access with fees
Parking
Hotel Management & Rental option
24 hours security
Complex Facilities: Shops-gym
Restaurant
Housekeeping
Laundry
WI FI
Shuttle Bus
Central satellite dish
Parking
Business centre with rental office
Spa and health centre



Sell
Sell Price: 6000 L.E to 6500 L.E
Rent Price:
Ref. No.: 01T
Back to Resorts
      
Resorts
Rodan
Riviera resort
criss resort
Neama view resort
Sunny Lakes Resort
Royal Oasis Resort
The View Resort
egypt google
 

See Our Video

 

Copyright آ© 2010 Mars Real Eastate. All rights reserved. Designed And Developed By Egypt Google.com (+02)0114288205 - 0226320609